Off the Radar


So I've made it to my destination. Honestly, I've been here for a while now. I had a few friends help me get where I needed to go and keep under the radar for a while. Find a job, find a place to live, start unpacking my shit. I got all that done within a week. I haven't bothered posting, not because I've had nothing to say.. but because I couldn't stand the mythos as its been for the past few months. My followers had gotten whiny and demanding, and I was getting enough followers to rival the bigger name blogs. You know, the ones that actually ARE being chased by the Fears and have something to worry about. Namely, not me.

But really,  let me repeat myself. I couldn't stand you fuckers. One minute you're telling me I'm being too whiny, the next minute you're telling me I don't open up enough. That there isn't enough "plot", like this is some goddamn made up story. Like I'm some protagonist for you to root for or boo at when I don't go your way. Yeah, fuck that. I have some news for you kiddies, and it may come as a slight shock to the ones that weren't paying attention: Most of the innocence and genre-naive crap on this blog was a fake. One big show for you idiots that fell for the Love, Hope, Rainbows angle. Yeah, I gotta admit, before I got my memories back, I was still that chick. That wanted us all to hold hands and fuck like bunnies before we died.

But hey, guess what? That changed fairly early on. Did anyone actually notice when I started talking about the Fears, or did you forget to take your blinders off long enough to notice when my act slipped? The moments where I got so tired of your one-liners and your pointless melodrama that I started calling you on your bullshit? No. Most of you honestly didn't. I could go back and point it all out, but it'd be that much more pointless chit-chatting. More hand-holding, and walking you through it all. I won't do it. It's time my followers learned to do their own homework.

Point being, I'm back. Sort of. Not because any of you have changed, but because I have. Because I still have things I need to say, and I'm not going to let a few scars and tragic moments stop me from saying them. I still have a people I care about, and they're digging graves for themselves. It's time to haul their asses out and rip them a new asshole for being so stupid while I was gone. I mean, seriously, even when I was kissing everyone's ass I was less genre-blind than you lot have been. Well, I guess I've been ranting enough for now. I'll likely go back to lurking, like I have been for the last few weeks. Just keep in mind, I'm not dead.

Comments

  1. Dia! I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only time you miss people is when you have a use for them. What is it this time?

      Delete
    2. That's not true. He also misses people when his aim is off.

      Delete
    3. I believe you know the answer to that question, Dia. I saw Gigglepuss's comments on the last post. I also saw the remains of those poor, poor hamsters. Their blood is on your hands, you know.

      Delete
    4. You hear that Dia, you're partially responsible for the death of hamsters. That's just horrible, shame on you.

      See you around
      -Cage

      Delete
    5. I do not claim responsibility for the deaths of any small animals by the Jester and his goons.


      ...or anyone else.

      Delete
  2. Someone's got anger issues...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you have issues with denial. Who's casting stones in glass houses now?

      Delete
  3. I was right when I thought things would get more interesting.
    -Sane Soliloquy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never fail to hear that word in relation to myself. I wonder why.

      Delete
    2. I'm not surprised your an interesting specimen.
      -Sane Soliloquy

      Delete
    3. Where'd your new nickname come from, love?

      Delete
    4. New? Oh, you think I'm Manic, No I'm not manic, I'm much more fun, But that is information that can be gathered elsewhere, and as to who or what I am figure it out yourself. :P
      -Sane Soliloquy

      Delete
  4. I have the strong suspicion this shall grow...interesting.

    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you still slave to Her Majesty? Or has some other Eldritch Bitch gotten a hold of you?

      Delete
    2. I am not a slave, Dia.

      No matter what you and others assume.

      Delete
    3. You're a willing Pet, then. Doesn't mean that you aren't cannon fodder like all the rest.

      Delete
    4. At least I can display a professional and rational mind. In comparison to Jester and his "Misfits."

      Delete
    5. I could say I prefer Jester and his merry crew, because at least they're predictable in their unpredictability. You are calm and reasonable. Therefore more dangerous.

      Delete
  5. Dia, you should open up more. And stop being whiny.


    Welcome back ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gargoyle, you've been playing with super soakers and little girl's toys. I'm happy to see you still have a sense of humor.

      Delete
    2. Now if I ever lost that I'd really be in trouble.

      Delete
    3. You should give me spoilers, and tell me what stu- I mean, creative idea you'll come up with next.

      Delete
  6. I was wondering when you'd show up again, welcome back Dia Renalda. What have you been up to?

    See you around
    -Cage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three weeks is a long time for someone that had something to say for every two days. It's eerie, the thought of all the things I could have done while I was gone.

      And so I delight in not telling you. Besides, you already know a good chunk of it, don't you?

      Delete
  7. I know a fair amount, but since when have either of us been satisfied with a "fair" amount of knowledge? If life's never fair it might as well be unfair in your favor, after all. Oh well, I'm sure I'll learn about it eventually, nice to see you return regardless.

    See you around
    -Cage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're still my favorite, Cagey. You'll get the full story soon if you really want. Just do me a favor and try to keep Elizabeth alive, won't ya?

      Delete
    2. Oh I'm trying. Of course self intrest dictates that saving my own skin comes first, but so far I'd like to think I'm doing a good job at both of those things.

      See you around
      -Cage

      Delete
    3. You mean until she finds your blog, right?

      Delete
  8. Welcome back, my dear. And here I was thinking I'd lost you forever.

    Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you missed me! I feel loved. Perhaps slightly terrified.

      Delete
  9. Huzzah, you've returned! You didn't leave us alone with these crazy people even though you're the only one we can talk to!
    ...Hm. Remind me not to try that one again. Unless you leave again, 'cause it sounds much better the other way around. Not that I want you to leave- I should stop while I'm ahead here.
    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I still have a few people I care about, and they're digging graves for themselves. Time to haul their asses out and rip them a new asshole for being so stupid while I was gone."


    You're really only proving my point, dear, albeit on a smaller scale. Thank you for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back, Dia.

    It seems you have discarded all masks, all lies that you used to tell. Perhaps it would be time to dree your weird then. To look fate in the eyes and make it blink.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My impossible promise will be to still be alive this time next year. It's much harder than it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you, love. I hear you've been sharpening your knives on a certain lady lately. How goes it?

      Delete
    2. I think it's going fairly well, given that it's my first attempt at something like this. Though only time will tell how effective my methods are. I'm just glad for the help I've been getting along the way

      Delete
  14. I'm happy as a lark to see you back, Dia. As long as you keep writing, I'll keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me very happy, dear. Congrats on hearing from Diesel.

      Delete
  15. Reading your blog has been very interesting and informative. I'm glad you are back to writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm very happy to see you back m'dear ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm glad you reached your destination, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a warm welcome I've been receiving. Not a single question about the things I brought up. Are people feeling guilty, or does it not really matter to them that I just stood up to them? Ugh. I suppose for once the nay-sayers are staying quiet.

    Raggedy, your comments are always strange.

    And Shady, thank you for the help and the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I may be in need of your assistance Dia, if you are not too busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's new. Whatcha need?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I'd say go ask Nightscream about its troubles with the Plague Doctor. I can assure you giving you advice will not be the cause of my death.

      Next time, try to remember that I have all comment set up to have an email notification. Deleting them is next to useless.

      Delete
    4. Well...isn't this embarrising...

      Delete
  20. Maybe it is not so wise, now that I think about it, to engage you with this just yet. I would not want to be the cause of your death.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gatherers

Broken Little Toys